Friday, September 16, 2011

New Look

So here's the deal. I look at this blog a lot after I post in it, the same way I'd look at any writing or artwork I produced, and I generally hate it the same way I hate any writing or artwork I produce. For that reason, you can expect me to change the way it looks a LOT.

Since you darling, sweet people that read this are mostly people I know or people I've forced here at gunpoint, you probably care more about the content than the aesthetics. I care about all of it. The problem is that I am having trouble finding a 'design' that fits a blog where I talk about vomit, poop, driving, kids, art, shoes, and sometimes sweet things.

So right now, it's just black.

Because I don't know anything about web design, and neither do you. If you do, you aren't sharing. That's pretty mean of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment