Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside.

I AM WEARING A SWEATER!

Fall in Virginia is so pretty. It looks like this:


This is one of the pictures that comes up when you search for "Fall in Virginia"
It is also exciting for many other reasons.

1) Fall flavors of Starbucks are my favorite. Closely followed by winter flavors.
2) HALLOWEEEEEEEEN! I'm a goth and a kid at heart, what can I say.
3) I am getting into photography and this is going to be the perfect time of year for it.
4) I like jackets a lot. And-
5) BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS. Sorry to those who have already read this exclaimation on facebook several times this morning. If I had a million dollars, I could spend every last cent of it on boots. They are not only structurally gorgeous, they provide this sense of empowerment and edgy yet feminine confidence when you wear them. Look at these:



There is NOTHING wrong with combat boots.

Or Jimmy Choos that cost like $2K
 
This is a Frye boot, which requires no explanation.
If you are a guy (I'm sorry) you're probably not reading anymore. If you're a guy like my husband, you think women wearing high boots look like prostitutes, but guess what?

IT'S WORTH IT! Hell, I'll even BE a prostitute for a nice pair of boots.

Welcome, Fall! I'll meet you on the street corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment